This position is responsible for navigating projects through three milestones: material takeoff & requests, field dimensions, and release to fabrication. The Production Engineer will work closely with Project Managers, Field Superintendents, & production while managing the release of items to fabrication against the projected delivery schedules.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and accurately interpret architectural and interior design drawings.
- Follow and execute responsibilities to documented standards and processes.
- Collaborate with team members to accurately complete engineering tasks in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance to Operations Manager, Engineering Manager and Project Managers to resolve project challenges and deadlines to the satisfaction of the client.
- Understand field conditions and update drawings for fabrication based on field input.
- Understand materials and hardware required to fabricate the approved scope of work.
- High school diploma.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education is preferred.
- 3 years using AutoCAD in the architectural millwork field.
- Experience with Microvellum Toolbox is preferred.
- Millwork production experience is preferred.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and spreadsheet software.
- Knowledgeable in architectural millwork and casework production methods and fabrication techniques.
- Experienced with CNC manufacturing.
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits offered including medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as 401(k) with company match.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.